Monday, May 17, 2010

Week 15 - World of the apple

So here we are at week 15, the week of the apple. My baby can move all of its joints and can see light too although its eyes are still sealed shut. At this point I am far enough along to tell what the sex is however I won’t have another ultrasound until 20 weeks – so only 5 more weeks until my baby girl is confirmed.

This past week has been a lot better than the last few, I’m still able to eat and have put on 2 pounds past my pre-pregnancy weight (which it’s better for me to think that way instead of putting on 6 pounds in one week). I really did miss food. I still have a few water hang-ups like I cant drink out of certain containers or different brands of water but I’m getting over it. I still have a headache or two a week. Yesterday’s was bad enough that I had to go to bed a little past 9. Although I am allowed to take certain medications I still don’t want to unless I have to. I’ve been health this week (I think), we will find out on Monday at my next doctor’s appointment.

I have not been so good at my exercising, but I made up for it yesterday, walking up and down River Street for 5 hours. I still have my gym membership that I need to actually start using – even if it is only walking on the treadmill for half an hour.

Our last baseball game was Saturday, which I am sad and thankful for – sad cause it will be a whole year before we get to play again but thankful because it was getting HOT out there. I know why there are no summer sports – too damn hot! Thinking we’ll try soccer in the fall – I love soccer, just have to convince Mark it’s not a sissy sport – he’s more baseball/football guy cause that’s what he played as a kid. I wonder how he will do when our little girl goes to dance class…

No comments:

Post a Comment