Sunday, April 11, 2010

Week 10 - What's a Kumquat???

Well, it’s been 10 weeks and now my baby is the size of a kumquat – what the hell is a kumquat??? I guess my baby will still be referred to as a grape this week, or maybe I’ll regress back to a blueberry – that one was cute.

This past week was a rough one – most of which I wont get into. My emotions are still on high alert – I get my feelings hurt QUICKLY and I’m still getting sick all the time. I was a wreck all day Saturday getting ready for Terror’s baby shower. Bought her the cutest little outfit that said how great the boys Auntie was and when I wrote in sisters card it took me about an hour cause I didn’t want to cry when she read it – didn’t work too well.

Being at sister’s shower got me thinking about what we are going to do about mine in September. Since I can count on one hand who I would invite I figured it would be more fun to have a co-ed shower and have it be more of a BBQ or something, that way Mark’s friends could come too.

We are on the last leg of tax season – but it will still be very busy at the office until the end of the month. I feel bad that I am unable to work later than I have been due to the little grape sending these “feed me” warnings right at 5 and on the weekends all it wants to do is sleep and lay around to recoup from the prior week.

With the end of tax season brings my doctors appointment! Next Tuesday I will get to see my little baby for the first time – which I hope there is only ONE! It’s so funny going into this and be excited there is only one – most people don’t give a thought of there being more than one – we will find out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment