Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Week 9 - Grapes

At 9 weeks my little kidney bean has grown up into a grape, which is good - I like grapes better. My sickness seems to be tapering off a little at a time and I haven’t felt really crappy in about a week. This past few days I’ve focused on financial planning for when my baby gets here. If I play my cards right I will be out of credit card debt by February at the latest and my car will be paid off by next May which will open up a lot of extra money each month (which I’m sure will be spent on diapers, clothes, and child care in some form). I’ve also confronted my ex about getting his stuff taken care of which effects me and at first he was like “whatever” but his tone changed real quick when he realized I was serious about putting his little behind in jail for contempt of court. I’m going to keep on him to have everything cleared up by the end of the year as well. I’ve accepted that my credit sucks because of what has happened and at the moment I don’t need it, however, I don’t know how much longer Mark’s truck is going to last and I’m sure we will need to get a new car at some point in the next year or two.

This past Sunday was Easter and we had everyone over to our house for dinner, turned out great. On the subject of eggs and chickens the child Mark asked if my baby was going to hatch out of an egg. Technically the baby WAS an egg at one point, he seemed to like that answer. He has been really helpful when I don’t feel well, he will get me water and offer to give me some of his Easter candy when he eats some. Its quite cute.

Emotionally I still want to cry all the time. I think of any random though and I just about bust into tears. I don’t think my temper has gotten the best out of me lately, I would like to say I’ve been pretty calm - Mark might say differently sometimes, but at least I’m trying.

Two more weeks until my doctors appointment - Sister and Mark are going with me - I cant wait! I will be 11 weeks at that point and my baby will be the most adorable gummy bear EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment