Monday, March 29, 2010

Week 8 - Kidney Beans

At week 8 and my little blueberry has grown into a kidney bean with arms, legs and webbed fingers and toes. I’d like to say that I have adapted a little to the nausea but I’d be lying. I have figured out that I need to take cooler showers to keep me from passing out although that little tidbit almost came a little too late. Had my husband not thrown open the shower curtain and held me up the other day in the shower I would probably have a huge knot on my head from falling. MY HERO!

Speaking of my hero, he has been so great with everything. Due to a shooting incident last week he currently has a couple weeks off work so he has been helping me keep the house somewhat clean and fetches me food whenever I need it. He holds me when I need it and holds his breath when he has his nasty shit in his mouth so I don’t get sick being around him – If I can only get him to quit that nasty habit we’ll be in business.

I can tell my hormones are screwed a little loose – I find myself crying over the stupidest things like not getting my Chicken & Broccoli Chinese food for lunch. The other night I cried for about 15 minutes in Mark’s arms because I hadn’t had sex in about a week and a half and I didn’t care – who cries because they don’t care??? My imagination is going crazy too – Mark is caring for some dogs while the owner is away for a funeral and all I could think about when he went to get the keys to the house that the woman could have been so distraught that he “comforted” her – don’t get me wrong, I trust my husband and this woman very well (partly because Mark showed me how to shoot the guns in the house) but mostly because they’ve had their chance long ago and yet – here I am now. I’m still having crazy dreams – my favorite was at my baby shower someone gave me keys to my brand new SUV – Oh how I hope this one comes true!

In other news the child Mark had his first baseball game on Saturday in which he just about killed his father when he hit the ball right at him – luckily Mark has good reflexes and was on the ground in no time and the ball flew right by him. Although we are out of T-ball the 6 & 7 year olds are still adorable when they are trying to find the ball and running to the bases trying to get the other team out. Sad part was that my camera battery died so I missed catching a lot of the funnies, I got it charged up now so I can get it all at the next game.

No comments:

Post a Comment