Saturday, August 6, 2011

She tried to eat WHAT?

I don’t think I realized how much work a moving baby was until today. I’ve tried to keep everything put away that she could get into and the floors as clean as I could but apparently I still missed something hiding under the table by the front door. I quickly scooped what I thought was a leaf out of Colleen’s mouth only to gaze down in horror as I realized the leaf was none other than a long dead dried up frog – YUCK!!!! What do you do after you get a frog out of your child’s mouth? Yeah, I didn’t know the answer either so after my EWW EWW EWW attack I gave her a sippy cup of water to wash down the nasty taste that I’m sure she didn’t even realize she had to have had. At a few days shy of 9 months old I shake my head knowing that this is only the beginning. I just pray I never have to scoop a roach out of her mouth – I might pass out from panic if that were to ever happen. Needless to say, my house is now frog free as I have searched under and around everything to make sure she didn't find another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment