Monday, August 15, 2011

Beginning of my journey...

I’ve had a lot of questions lately regarding church and faith along with a lot of insecurities (read my posting on Church and Faith ). My sister offered to find me a Bible and stories for my Kindle so I could read them easily and we came up with a plan to read the Bible together all the way through. She found a site where we could read it in one year and to make it more interesting we could read it in chronological order. After telling a few other people of my plans they thought it would be fun to join in and we could all help each other stay on track. Figured the more involved the more we would push each other to keep with it. Mark even jumped on board and suggested I create a separate blog so we could keep track of everything and if anyone had comments or questions they could post them there. Maybe as I get further into my journey I will be more comfortable discussing what I have learned but that might be a while. I’m hoping that in doing this I will find the answers to a lot of my questions and find some stability in this crazy world.

So I have created a separate blog – just for this purpose – to allow others to join my journey and stay on track. It can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment